How to Spot Fake Influencers
Fake influencers are individuals who have created a falsely inflated following to make them seem more popular than they really are. This includes using bots and dummy accounts or buying likes and comments to increase engagement. Fortunately, there are some simple tricks that can help you spot them every time.
Watch this video to learn the following 🔽
- 0:00 Introduction
- 0:36 What Are Fake Influencers?
- 1:06 Damaging Effects of Working with Fake Influencers
- 1:44 How Can You Spot Fake Influencers?
- 1:50 Check for Unusual Follower-to-Engagement Ratios
- 2:26 Analyze Influencer Engagement
- 2:56 Verify Audience Quality
- 3:23 What's the Solution?
- 3:30 Influencity's Follower Quality Feature
- 4:22 Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- 4:37 Image Recognition Technology
Browse other videos, blog posts, eBooks, and more
5 influencer marketing tools you need to start using right now to improve your campaignsRead more
Influencer marketing B2B vs B2C: What's the difference and how to excel at each oneRead more
Influencer marketing ROI: How to measure & get the most out of your influencer effortsRead more
Influencer Outreach Guide: How to connect, negotiate and set clear campaign goalsDownload now
Influencer tracking: How to measure the performance of influencers and analyze their audienceRead more
TikTok influencer marketing: How influencers can help you with your branding and why you should start building a strategyRead more
No results found.