How to Spot Fake Influencers
Fake influencers are individuals who have created a falsely inflated following to make them seem more popular than they really are. This includes using bots and dummy accounts or buying likes and comments to increase engagement. Fortunately, there are some simple tricks that can help you spot them every time.
Watch this video to learn the following 🔽
- 0:00 Introduction
- 0:36 What Are Fake Influencers?
- 1:06 Damaging Effects of Working with Fake Influencers
- 1:44 How Can You Spot Fake Influencers?
- 1:50 Check for Unusual Follower-to-Engagement Ratios
- 2:26 Analyze Influencer Engagement
- 2:56 Verify Audience Quality
- 3:23 What's the Solution?
- 3:30 Influencity's Follower Quality Feature
- 4:22 Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- 4:37 Image Recognition Technology