What Are Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs)?
A Key Opinion Leader is someone who’s considered an expert on a certain topic and whose opinions are respected by the general public thanks to their trajectory and the reputation they’ve built for themselves. For this reason, KOl marketing is used more for branding than to generate sales.
Learn how to use KOLs in your marketing strategy 🔽
- 0:00 Introduction
- 0:32 What Are KOLs or Key Opinion Leaders?
- 1:17 Differences Between Key Opinion Leaders and Influencers
- 3:01 How to Incorporate KOLs into Your Marketing Strategy
- 3:47 What Characteristics Should You Look for When Searching for a KOL?
- 4:14 Benefits of Working with a Key Opinion Leader
- 4:54 KOLs vs. Influencers: Which Should You Use?