What Are Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs)?
A Key Opinion Leader is someone who’s considered an expert on a certain topic and whose opinions are respected by the general public thanks to their trajectory and the reputation they’ve built for themselves. For this reason, KOl marketing is used more for branding than to generate sales.
Learn how to use KOLs in your marketing strategy 🔽
- 0:00 Introduction
- 0:32 What Are KOLs or Key Opinion Leaders?
- 1:17 Differences Between Key Opinion Leaders and Influencers
- 3:01 How to Incorporate KOLs into Your Marketing Strategy
- 3:47 What Characteristics Should You Look for When Searching for a KOL?
- 4:14 Benefits of Working with a Key Opinion Leader
- 4:54 KOLs vs. Influencers: Which Should You Use?
Browse other videos, blog posts, eBooks, and more
5 influencer marketing tools you need to start using right now to improve your campaignsRead more
Influencer marketing B2B vs B2C: What's the difference and how to excel at each oneRead more
Influencer marketing ROI: How to measure & get the most out of your influencer effortsRead more
Influencer Outreach Guide: How to connect, negotiate and set clear campaign goalsDownload now
Influencer tracking: How to measure the performance of influencers and analyze their audienceRead more
TikTok influencer marketing: How influencers can help you with your branding and why you should start building a strategyRead more
No results found.