Key questions for choosing an influencer marketing tool
Influencer marketing software has made an astonishing breakthrough in the world of marketing as an essential tool for decision making. In a sector in which data and numbers rule the roost, this type of software provides brands with sufficient information to implement successful strategies when designing a campaign.
So, now that using these tools has become the norm in influencer marketing, the question is, which one should you choose? Does each platform really offer something different or are they are all the same?
Choosing an influencer marketing tool can be quite overwhelming when you realise just how many are on the market, hence why it’s important to understand what each one has to offer so that you can make a more informed decision.
Choosing the right influencer software may determine your campaign’s success
Important questions to ask yourself when choosing an influencer marketing tool
When choosing influencer marketing software for your brand, you need to be asking yourself the right questions in order to find the best tool to meet your specific needs. To filter out some of the tools that aren’t suited to your brand, you should ask yourself the following questions:
- What features do I need the tool to have?
- Will I need external help to figure out how to configure and use this software or will I be able to do so by myself?
- Is there a human team behind the tool to help me if necessary?
- How much does it cost?
- Why kind of influencers will I find on the platform?
- How does the technology work? Where do they find their data?
These are just some of the questions that are going to help you determine which tools are useful for you, as well as filter out those that are designed for other clients.
Advice for choosing the best influencer software for your brand
There’s a multitude of criteria that you should take into account when choosing the best influencer marketing software for your brand, but our advice for you is to make sure you look into all of the aspects that will make your campaign management more agile. For that reason, we’re going to suggest three features that you should look for when reviewing any software of this nature.
You may be interested in: What is B2B Influencer Marketing and how to know if it will work for you
1 – It’s easy to use
Influencer marketing software should be easy to use. You shouldn’t have to spend weeks learning how to use each one of its features to make the most of your campaign. You need a tool with a clear interface and accessible and defined features that allow you to instantly start getting results.
2 – It’s easy to find influencers who fit in with your campaign objectives
Finding the correct influencer for each one of your campaigns is something that will have a huge impact on the success and profitability of your marketing actions. However, this task requires hours of investigation and analysis and your time is way too valuable.
You need an influencer marketing tool that shows you profile parameters so that you can find the best influencers for your campaign.
3 –It has a data protection system
Your ROI will be affected by the decisions you make when designing the campaign. However, there are so many variables at play that it can often be difficult to know which combination is the most profitable.
You may be interested in: How is ROI measured in influencer marketing?
Influencer marketing software which has a reliable data protection system can help you find the most successful campaign proposal by allowing you to try out different versions of your campaign and visualise the results, without having to launch a single action.
How to choose between an influencer marketing tool and an agency
Sometimes it may be difficult to know if working with an influencer agency or using a tool is going to more convenient when developing your campaign. Both options are valid, but depending on your circumstances and priorities, you may find one to be better than the other.
- Working with an agency is the best option for you if you don’t wish to spend too much time developing, launching and monitoring your campaign. Since agencies maintain contact with brands as well as influencers, they act as middlemen, negotiating the economic terms of a collaboration and perfecting every last detail of a campaign. You can continue to manage your business, sit back and wait for the results. Furthermore, agencies have experience with creating strategies for these types of campaigns and some of them use influencer marketing software.
- Working with a platform is ideal for those who wish to be more hands on with their campaign, perhaps because they have an internal marketing department to manage the entire process or maybe they want to have more control over the decisions being made. Another great advantage of using a platform is that it costs much less and allows you to manage your first small-scale campaigns without exceeding your budget.
In other words, do you want to save time and leave it in the hands of professionals? Choose an agency. Already have marketing professionals on your team and want to save money? A good influencer marketing software is the best option for you.
If you think a platform is the best option for your particular situation, all you need to do now is decide which one you’re going to go with.
Influencity is, arguably, the most integral and flexible tool on the market, since it brings together all of the best characteristics of other influencer marketing tools.
- You can choose influencers based on a large number of criteria, from the topics they’re specialised in to their audience’s profile or their engagement rate.
- You can introduce data regarding your objectives and speed up the influencer selection process.
- It provides reliable predictions for different versions of your campaign so that you can evaluate which one will be the most effective.
- It provides a large quantity of data in real-time which helps you to make decisions. If something in your campaign isn’t working as you’d hoped it would, you can implement important changes in real-time.
And all of that with a simple, friendly and clear interface. Are you ready to start making the most of your online marketing budget? With an influencer marketing tool like Influencity, it’s much easier. Get in touch and we’ll give you a free demo!