If you are collaborating with influencers as a brand or agency, it’s important to have the right tools at your disposal so that you can effectively measure and track the performance of your campaigns. And this means investing in the right influencer software. The right software can help you develop authentic relationships with your influencers, manage your campaigns, centralize your data, and monitor all the metrics you need so that you have as much insight as possible at each stage of your campaigns. It can also save you tons of time so that you can focus on more strategic business matters.
But with so many solutions on the market, what should you be looking for? Which software would work best for your brand and align with your influencer marketing campaigns in the most effective way possible?
Let’s find out.
What is influencer marketing software?
Influencer marketing software, also known as influencer software, is an online platform used to manage influencer marketing campaigns.
Essentially, it serves two main purposes:
- A place for brands and agencies to search for profiles. The most basic platforms act as a database where brands and agencies can set filters and search according to follower size, niche (e.g. travel, foodie, beauty), location, etc. More complete solutions take this a step further, allowing you to filter by audience demographics, brand affinity, follower quality, and more.
- A solution for measuring the performance of influencers and their campaigns. This software offers data on influencers’ current performance, helping companies choose the right influencers for their brand, and provides detailed metrics on your campaigns, helping brands calculate their campaign ROI.
What analytics does influencer software provide?
One of the most useful things you get from influencer software is access to a range of influencer marketing tools that you can use to monitor your campaign analytics. For example, you can use a tracking tool to monitor your defined KPIs and identify how well an influencer is performing.
You can also use an influencer tracking tool to monitor the content your influencer is posting and see how it is performing in terms of reach, engagement, traffic, sales, or any other KPI. Use this data to spot any weak areas and then adapt your future campaigns to ensure optimum performance.
What do you need to consider when you choose a solution?
All these influencer marketing tools are highly valuable, and ideally you’d be using them all. However, if you use one platform to find influencers, and another to track your campaigns, things could get lost in the middle.
An alternative, instead of conducting each process manually, is using an all-in-one influencer management platform. That way, all your data is centralized, and you get a clear picture of the status of each influencer campaign and how each one is performing. Many influencer marketing platforms allow you manage your entire influencer relationship from end to end, with the the help of email integration.
So, what do you need to consider when you choose a solution?
Here are a few things to look out for:
- Ease of use
- Free trials or demos
- Alignment with your marketing goals
- Intuitive influencer search features
- Valuable marketing analytics
- Multiple social media platform capabilities
- Available features that work for your brand
- A price that suits your budget
Primarily, though, your main goal should be to find a solution that covers every stage of your influencer marketing campaign.
For example, Influencity is an influencer marketing automation tool that helps brands and agencies manage their end-to-end influencer campaigns. With Influencity, you get a full spectrum of tools and features that help you find the right influencers, analyze their profiles, and compile their performance metrics in order to evaluate the success of your campaigns. And with all these influencer marketing tools available through one influencer software solution, you can be sure you are getting the maximum ROI from your influencer marketing campaigns.