- For Everyone
- For Customers
- For Influencers
- For Partners
Last modified: December 9th, 2021
IMPORTANT NOTE: The Spanish version of this document will govern our relationship - this translated version is provided for convenience only and will not be interpreted to modify the Spanish version. For the Spanish version, please see the Influencity Legal Stuff page.
Influencity, S.L., hereafter Influencity, is an entity of Spanish nationality whose registered office is in Valencia, Ribera 1, Entlo. 1 y 2, tax ID number ESB98684574, is responsible of the treatment of the information you provide us.
1. Data processing of customer representatives
2. Data processing of potential customers representatives for advertising
3. Data treatment by contact through the form, email or chat
4. Data processing of influencers
5. Data processing of candidates who send their CV to email@example.com
6. Data processing of users of social networks that interact with Influencity profiles in these social networks
7. Data processing of supplier representatives
8. Exercise of rights
9. Cookies and similar technologies
10. Data Protection Officer (DPO)
If you believe that Influencity has committed a violation of personal data protection legislation, please do not hesitate to contact us at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, telling us your thoughts, so that we can solve the problem as soon as possible. We take your privacy very seriously.